14 July 2017: Network Disruptions
Due to adverse weather conditions across the country, we are experiencing a number of delivery delays which may affect you.
- All main roads in the South Island are now open, however driving conditions remain treacherous and slower than normal.
- There are still significant delays to deliveries around the South Island as a result of the weather conditions.
- Cook Strait ferry services resumed this morning and all efforts are being made to catch up on these sailings.
- In the North Island, the Desert and Napier-Taupo roads remain closed, as well as the main highways around the Central Plateau. This is causing significant delays as alternative routes have to be taken.
- Wellington delays - NZTA made plans to get vehicles moving however our freight on the units is still delayed. This freight is now expected Monday.
You can view the current road closures here
All efforts are being made to get your freight delivered as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Image of several stranded trucks on the Desert Road.